Friday, September 30, 2022

It's All About Fall and Family

 The family has returned to their homes (Oregon and Alabama).

The apartment is eerily quiet. There's a doggie treat lying on my dining room floor (left there by Sadie)

I had such a wonderful time .......

But.......

And, there is always a BUT isn't there?

I have a sore throat, coughing, just miserable. It's allergy time and in all my having fun I forgot about that. So. I sat outside in the ragweed/peanut dust infested air and now I am paying for it.

But.. it too will go back to where ever it came from. And, I will have the memories of a terrific visit with my family always. 

And Family 


6 comments:

  1. Despite the cold coming on, glad to read the visit went well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Allergies are bad in my area too. So thankful you had a nice visit with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We all need those wonderful, warm memories to fill our lives.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How good to have the family visit to think about while you get righted around with the allergies. Hope you enjoy hot tea because I always findit comforting when a sore throat comes my way. Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 5th try at commenting and IT WORKED. How lovely that you got to visit with members of your family that you hadn't seen for a long time. Sorry about the allergies though. That must be a bother to say the least.
    Amazing that you had colon cancer, got treatments, and that was 20 years ago.
    Take good care, Granny Marigold

    ReplyDelete
  6. Allergies are something my husband is also dealing with now. The fall colors are wonderful, but ragweed abounds in areas we now enjoy walking in thanks to cooler temps. Hope that you will be feeling better soon, Latane, after your family visits.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit, your comment and your friendship. You have just made my day.