Sunday, September 18, 2022

Nature's Picture Show

                  The weather has been cooler lately!                                                        Boy, am I loving it. 

I often eat my supper out on the balcony and sometimes I get surprised. 

I see deer come out to grab some food and a bit of water before night falls. 

I see water birds of all kinds. Just the other day I saw an egret sitting almost hidden in the tall weed. 


I think I enjoy my food so much more when I have nature's picture show in front of me. 

Here's hoping your Sunday has been grand and that the coming week will be ever more grand.

                             Latane

11 comments:

  1. Perfect view while you enjoy your dinner. Cooler weather sounds good to me. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful to see the wildlife! I think egrets are so majestic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can't beat a view like that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who could ask for a more wonderful backdrop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How nice to be able to dine outdoors, Latane, and also to have wonderful company too. It’s nice to have cooler weather too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How lovely watching the deer wih dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How nice to be able to sit outside to watch nature and enjoy your meal.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How lucky you are to have such a beautiful view while you eat. Nature is truly a blessing, isn't it :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Watching deer while eating dinner? Now thats something I could live with. Im enjoying cooler weather too right now.. no matter how short lived it is x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds lovely sitting out on the balcony watching the wildlife!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really think food tastes better when there's a lovely view.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit, your comment and your friendship. You have just made my day.