Saturday, September 10, 2022

My Week



 My Week That Was....

How I am feeling...Super! Glad to be alive. Excited. You name it.... 

What I'm reading... I just finished 'Time was Soft There'. This book sort of disturbed me in places but overall, oh my. I could picture the lifestyle of being in Paris without a visa, living in a bookshop (Shakespeare and Company) with all these fascinating characters. It was a fun read for me because I love Paris so much. 

I am looking forward to... a visit from my family from Oregon. They'll be here Sept 24th. So, time is drawing closer and the excitement builds. 2 weeks...

What annoys me...I can't help it and I know I should. But, there is one resident here who is so smothering I just run from her and I don't think I am nice around her. I don't like being 'smothered'.

Something new this week... I took a line dancing class this week. I was the oldest one there but I wasn't left out for sure. It was fun but boy, I got winded. I'll probably leave that for the younger crowd. (sorry there's not a picture to share but my daughter took a video and I can't figure out how to share it)

                                                 Tootle Loo,                                                           Latane

4 comments:

  1. Pretty blog look!

    Don't think anyone likes to be smothered!!!!!

    Good for your attitude!!!

    Gentle hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you for trying the line dancing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Line dancing sounds fun:) Enjoy your day dear friend! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your attitude!!!! Line dancing, wow!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit, your comment and your friendship. You have just made my day.