Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Good Health, Good Kids and Staying Busy ....That's Good


Good Morning and a bright and cheery day to you!

I feel so good it's disgusting! 

I mean, I look around me, at people younger than me, and I see so much pain and suffering.

All I can do is praise God for my good health. 

But, moving on.. and I am moving a lot these days.

We have church here at the Commons every Monday morning and I am getting so much from it. I am so thankful to the ones who comes to deliver messages and sing the old songs.
I don't know about you but I love the 'old' songs. You know, like Rock of Ages, I'll Fly Away, In the Garden, and so on. Some of this new music just doesn't warm my heart like the old ones do. 
Does that mean that I am 'old' too. (grin)


I went back down in the afternoon to play 'What's in a Word?'. I love that game. I've told you about it before but there I go again...


My schedule has gotten so busy that I have sent a list of my activities to my children.
When they can't find me they panic... well, maybe not panic but they do get concerned.

Yesterday, one of my daughters called. She said she wanted to catch me before I went down for church. She's got my 'activity calendar' on her fridge. 
That's just too darn cute! 

I like that they want me safe but there is a fine line there... my safety or bossing me around?
Now, I get my dander up over the bossing.
I think I've about got them trained now, though. 😁

You all have a fabulous Tuesday. Be checking in with you later on. 



8 comments:

  1. Wishing you a grand Tuesday as well!! God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning!
    Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute and upbeat post. I agree about the fine line between your safety and bossing you around.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you are doing so well. In these days of gloom and doom in the news, it's so nice to hear something uplifting! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just what we all needed, a positive spin. I'm sure that spin has something to do with your good health.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree about the fine line between caring and bossing. I have that problem too. I'm eighty and I guess that scares the girls. Ah well, they'll get over it. You have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was just talking about you yesterday and telling my Niece about all the activities you enjoy:) I love the old songs too and we sing them at my little Country Church! Keep moving dear friend, it keeps us young! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a good day Latane... the sun is out and I'm meeting my two sisters for a lunch at Olive Garden today.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit, your comment and your friendship. You have just made my day.