Sunday, March 22, 2020

And, the Beat Goes On

         
                                                  My, my....

                                     How our lives have changed.

I can't recall another incident in my lifetime that has closed so many businesses, put so much panic in the hearts of people, kept this number of people at home, away from others. I pray this Covid-19 is over soon. Our economy is suffering and people are sick or dying. 

                              I am well. I've done what I should do. 
                         Staying in my apartment, away from people. 

It's difficult to remember what day it is... they all seem the same now. Are you having that same problem? 

I was determined to make this a pleasant and useful experience and I started off with a great determination.

I've been isolated for 8 days now (or is that 9?) and that determination is beginning to shift down into second gear. I wonder how long it will be until I am so tired of these four walls I could scream? Go stark-raving crazy? Just kidding. But, isn't it funny how much we depend on human contact

I am thinking that it was a good thing I had already let my hair go gray... (grin)
And, that I cleaned out my freezer ... so I could 'stock-pile' food to eat.
That I really don't mind being alone... if it's not "Forever".



We all are in this together. Pray for us all, for our nation and for our President. 

4 comments:

  1. Yes it will be tough but it is global. I sit suck in Canada. My daughter has her tots and hubby home and they try to work from home in London area of UK. Many of my family is in self isolation at their homes having just travelled. And once it is over the world will be very changed as this will alter the wealth status of all.
    Keep blogging and connecting .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank heavens for technology. Although I have not seen any friends for a while we can at least keep in touch via the phone. It is sad not knowing when I will see my son again, though. One thing is for sure, this is not going to be over in a few weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES to all of this! I am really tired of being stuck at home BUT... thankful that I am well, have food to eat, TV to watch and the internet. We will get thru this and SOON I pray! Have a blessed day dear friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that quote at the end. It is sometimes hard to keep positive thoughts with all that's going on. I try not to watch too much news because it is so distressing. I'm glad we have both gone gray....one less thing to worry about my friend! Sending you lots of sweet hugs this morning! Your buddy Diane

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit, your comment and your friendship. You have just made my day.