Sunday, May 21, 2023

Thanks For My Hugs!!

 Oh my goodness...

I feel so loved this morning. I was just venting in my last post but I was blown away by the love and support... and the hugs! Thank you so very much. You don't know how much you all mean to me. 

I've been spending more time on my balcony.  I have a cafe table and 2 tall swivel chairs plus a regular fold-up chair out there. So... here I am... waving to all of you sweet friends. 


Just before nightfall last evening I was eating my supper on the balcony table when I saw a doe and her fawn on the far side of the pond. You just can't get any sweeter glimpses into God's nature than that! 


This morning I heard this constant call from our resident Goose. Someone has been feeding him and he had come back up to the driveway and was begging/calling for some food. 


It's Sunday, cloudy, a pleasant temp so I will probably spend a great deal of time sitting out there at my table today. Sounds like a great plan to me.

And again...

For all your love and support. 
You all are the best! 





13 comments:

  1. I missed seeing your post about the lack of sleep. Praying that all goes well, Latane, with your surgery and whatever is required afterward. All will be well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't believe there could be a sweeter picture than the one of your doe and fawn. That baby looks so new!!! I'm glad you could feel the love that was sent your way after your last post. Friends, virtual or otherwise, can really help ❤❤❤ Granny M

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you felt the love!
    That doe and fawn are truly so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved the picture of you waving to us. :)
    Beautiful photos of the deer and fawn and the Canada Geese too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos the wildlife in your area. Great photo of you waving from the balcony, I like it! Have a wonderful new week and thanks for the visit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm away in northern California and just came to my laptop after not even having time to open it for several days! Love this post and am glad you are managing dear Latane - waving back at you!
    Mary X

    ReplyDelete
  7. So happy you felt our hugs, Latane.
    Love the balcony area! A great place to rack up some vitamin D!
    hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  8. What beautiful views you have shared with us, that balcony has the perfect spot to sit and ponder.
    Hugs,
    ~Jo

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have some wonderful photos and memories. All is good! Have a grand week! Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Latane, happy Monday! You have a lovely spot to sit, thank you for sharing! Oh, the deer are so beautiful. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. A balcony and beautiful wildlife! How amazing! Sending hugs and pray your spirits are lifted soon. You are in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit, your comment and your friendship. You have just made my day.