Monday, August 15, 2022

Poking My Nose Where It Shouldn't Be!

                     I'm a curious sort of gal. 

I love to see new things, try new things, figure things out. 

                          In other words, 

                   I'm scared I'll miss something. 

    Now, do you call that curious or is it just being nosey? 

When it comes to holes in boards that you can stick your head through and get your picture made...count me in. I made a collage of some photos of me doing just that. 


Wonder what I will get into next!!
Tootle Loo,
Latane


10 comments:

  1. curious!!! for sure!! adorable pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely just curious!! : ) Fun pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute collection of pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Precious! This makes me grin ear-to-ear!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with you!!! I want to know EVERYTHING!!!!! -giggles-

    At my/our age, let's say it is keeping our brains engaged, which is supposed to be good. That's what I am going to call it. -smile-

    After all, "Miss Marple" kept up on everything happening around her, and look how famous 'she' is!!!!!!! >,-)

    💛🌼💛🌼💛

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha! I kept clicking until I could post my comment. It's a mystery why it works sometimes and other times it doesn't.
    Those are fun pictures. I remember doing that with the grands at the pumpkin farm one year. They're not interested in going there any more but I may talk my DH into going just so it seems more like Fall.
    Granny Marigold

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit, your comment and your friendship. You have just made my day.