Friday, March 31, 2023

Scratch That Itch!!

               Do you ever get an itch you can't scratch!! 

I'm not talking about your skin itching, I'm talking about something you just have to do or bust. 

It had been over a year since I'd dragged out any art supplies but day before yesterday that itch returned and I just sat down and 'scratched' it. haha. 

I shouldn't have mixed graphite pencil with watercolor pencil but I did and that's fine. I am old and can do as I darn well please. another haha

                                     Here's what I did:



12 comments:

  1. Oh how Pretty!! You should do this more often!!
    hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how lovely. You have quite the talent.
    Phoebe x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful...you scratched your itch in such a grand manner! Nicely done! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that is really NICE!! You did a great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you are talented. I'm glad you scratched that itch...

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! Amazing that you can just sit down and make something so lovely! Hobbies are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish I could draw like you. I know I've said it before but I'll say it again... you are very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty. You are very talented. I am jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute little critter, I think he is a hedgehog and he clearly likes flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful little creature, beautiful drawing. Our hedgehogs are waking up over in England and there’s a real push to protect them.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just so cute! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit, your comment and your friendship. You have just made my day.