Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Found Fall Wreath

 Two blog posts ago I was lamenting that I had lost my Fall wreath.

It was NOT in my apartment so I called Shirley who lives not far from me and asked her if she had stored it for me. They have lots of storage! 

                         No, she said. 

But, the next morning she called, 'Hey, Mom, last year when you were taking down your Fall decorations you handed me that wreath and said, 'You can have it, it's too big for me to fool with'. 

        So, I sort of found my wreath. I gave it away! 

                          Mystery solved. 

                At least it went to a good home. 

15 comments:


  1. 😁 Oh that's wonderful! So glad that the mystery is solved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry your wreath was given away but glad the mystery is solved. I'm sorry to admit I laughed when I read about it because it's just the kind of thing I do too.
    Granny Marigold

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, at least you can stop worrying about it! lol We have donated a lot of stuff this year, we'll probably look for something we don't have any more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Didn't I wonder on your post about it being lost if Shirley had it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. At least you know where it is! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sure glad you found out where the wreath was!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Latane, we have so many mysteries that pop up around here... that I usually just do the 'wait and see' and eventually they're solved. Glad you solved yours.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh no! :-) Well, you will just have to fix you a new one! Maybe smaller, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  9. In fact no mystery ! But you must get a new one for Fall!

    ReplyDelete
  10. As you said, the mystery is now solved and perhaps a new one for your door?

    ReplyDelete
  11. You sound like me!!! I am always doing that!!! Have a cozy afternoon, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I don't like to misplace anything. So happy you found it, even if it was found at it's new home:) At least you won't keep looking for it. Enjoy your evening dear friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sounds like something I would do. Glad the mystery is solved!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have done similar with my daughter. A new one would be nice. There's so many ideas out there. Happy Autumn.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit, your comment and your friendship. You have just made my day.