Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Getting Strange Mail

Do you get a lot of catalogs in the mail? 

I must have had my address sold to a hundred different companies. I only order from one or two so I dislike all those different ones that I don't want. 

They must be getting desperate for new customers! 

Just look how the latest catalog arrived. I thought I had something very important, something I needed to take care of right away. I ripped open the URGENT envelope and inside was a darn catalog. Nothing else. Just a catalog. 

Have you ever gotten such a package? I didn't think so. 😃




7 comments:

  1. While we know that many folks complain about getting unwanted catalogs, we do not have that issue. Sure, we've received some addressed to a former tenant and also to ourselves. But, I simply call the customer service number and request that our name and mailing address be removed with no further mailings. I am usually told it will take some time and I politely reply that the catalogs will be recycled until stopped. We have never received one marked Urgent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Memories! My love affair with catalogue shopping began at age 12 with the Miles Kimball Christmas edition. Years later, I strongly suspect I was getting every catalog printed -- and yes, I looked forward to almost all. I never thought about it until now, but with the internet, I've not received more than 2-3 catalogs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never seen a catalog arrive that way. I do get more than I ever want, too. that and solicitations for money from too many places.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sneaky! How about the ones that look like a check and turn out to be advertising or something worse?

    ReplyDelete
  5. We've had that problem for a long time! Such a waste! Hubby sat down with the phone, and yelled at them until they all stopped. It is horrible.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I get lots of junk mail and sales catalogs/flyers. Not sure why. Most of my ordering is done on-line. Anywho, I just put them in file 13 to be recycled:) Have a beautiful day dear friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. No, I have never had a catalog like that one before, but we do get lots of catalogs.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit, your comment and your friendship. You have just made my day.