Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Tea and Phil

Some time back I got this adorable box of assorted tea bags from a sweet friend. Never had seen anything like it! Each bag was triangular with a leaf attached to the end of the 'string'. Easy to lift out of a cup, that's for sure. 

So, this morning I have been enjoying some jasmine tea. I really ought to be getting ready for an outing with daughter Shirley but here I sit in front of my computer telling you about my tea! Sometimes I surprise myself at how caught up I get with blogging, other times I am MIA. 

I have been enjoying a new season of  'Somebody Feed Phil' on Netflix. I love the cuisine of different countries and the interesting things Phil gets into... and how he fusses at his brother who is either a director or producer (anyway he's in the background) when brother Richard has him do ridiculous things, like don a warm suit to go into a pool when it's 1 degree temp outside. I find this entertaining and educational. Love being both. 

I tried a bit of a twist on my breakfast... oh darn... I didn't make a picture of it and it's long gone! But, I sliced up some gruyere cheese 

and chopped onions into my scrambled egg. Added some dried basil and served it alongside some tomato salsa. Pretty tasty. 

Now, I really must get up from here and get ready for my outing. She's gonna be here and waiting if I don't get off my butt. Can't have that happen. I think we are having lunch and then go to a farm market... I will remember to take pictures!! 

You all have a fabulous day! Enjoy every second of it. I intend to. 

5 comments:

  1. I like your tea cup! And those are pretty cool tea bags.
    I've heard good things about the Phil program. I'm going to have to look it up.
    Hope you're having a fun day with Shirley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd forgotten about "Somebody Feed Phil"! Not sure why we quit watching, but that bears correcting! You girls have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The tea sounds divine. I love gruyere cheese. I find it much less expensive at our Aldi store. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a nice gift and one that can be consumed is even better, Latane.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit, your comment and your friendship. You have just made my day.