Tuesday, March 19, 2024

Parties Galore!

 It's Tuesday Morning....

Oh, I guess you already knew that. Just thought I'd say so if you didn't. hehe.

Things are going well. After all I've been through for the past 10 months I am feeling MYSELF again. Ready and raring to go! And, go I will... but darn... it's another doctor appt. This time it's a checkup with the oncologist. 

But, first I will stop in at the March Birthday Party going on at noon today in the Commons Room. 

Sunday a small group met to celebrate St. Patrick's Day. We had all the Irish we could take. ๐Ÿ˜‹The corned beef, cabbage, sauerkraut to make a rueben if you wished. Irish potatoes. Pies galore. I made a big bowl of green beans and they were soon gone. We wore green and just had a grand ole  time. 

A golden coin or two was hidden under the hats at each seating. If you got one .... you were lucky!! 

You got on the clean up crew! ๐Ÿ˜ 


                                                                      It's Spring!!


Make it a happy one!


10 comments:

  1. Hi Latane, I love your green St. Patrick's Day hat:) I'm not Irish either but I really like Reuben sandwiches... does that count?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look cute in your St Patricks Day hat! I think the gold coin idea is fun.
    Hope your appt goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Latane, I always look forward to your Posts. Very glad you are feeling so well. Enjoy Spring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Spring, Latane!
    You look gorgeous in your hat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you wore that cute hat to your doctor's appointment? That would make his whole day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look very spritely in your hat set at quite a cheeky angle.. you seem to be having a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Belated Happy ☘️ St Patrick's Day to you Latane, and your celebration wounded like a delicious event. Did you get one of the gold coins?

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are my favorite 'party gal' - you make the best of every moment Latane X

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are the party person! Lots of love!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful picture of you, my friend! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit, your comment and your friendship. You have just made my day.