Wednesday, January 3, 2024

Words on Technology

 13 years ago on this day my husband left this earth for a better place. He's been on my mind all day. 

I miss him so much. Always will.




I feel so much better today. I even packed up all my Christmas stuff... Oh, I forgot ... the wreath is still on the front door.  I'll grab that later. 

I haven't done my covid test today. When I take it, I hope that thing is negative!!  I managed to escape that nasty stuff all through the pandemic to get it right now. Just doesn't seem right to me. But, I wasn't asked. haha. 

I hope all of you are having a beautiful start to the New Year. I am going to catch up on the beautiful part very soon.

My words of wisdom for this Wednesday:

"Technology has taken away the art of true communication. "

10 comments:

  1. I am so sorry for your loss, love never leaves your side. I hope your covid free!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayers
    I will be thinking of you both in your days of happiness where all your memories wait to be held. Be good to yourself, pamper your self, and listen to the music of your heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending you hugs as you remember your husband. Also, continuing to send quick recovery wishes! Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like that photo. Hugs to you, I'm sure those memories are good, but so hard at the same time.
    Praying for a negative test!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww hugs for you. I can't imagine. I hope I go before my husband does. I've had just too much grief in my life and I just don't know how it would be.

    You are an inspiration. God Bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you have good news on your Covid testing today! Hugs to you today as you remember your husband and your lives together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so sorry for the loss of your husband and also that your birthday celebrations had to be cancelled. I live in london, U.K. & am half your age. I find your outlook on life to be uplifting & inspiring , thank you for maintaining your blog all this time. I’ve read it for quite a while but have tech issues posting comments.

    ReplyDelete
  8. P.s. I hope you are feeling better & your test is negative. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Usually you will test positive for a couple months, so just go by quarantine guidelines for how long til after symptoms resolve. (I’ve had it twice plus have medical background). Hope this helps. I would expect a positive tomorrow, which means nothing at this point.
    Hope you are feeling better, and Happy Birthday!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so sorry for your loss. It is tough, I know. I hope you get well soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit, your comment and your friendship. You have just made my day.