Wednesday, January 31, 2024

And The Fun Goes On!

 As you probably know already that my big birthday bash was postponed due to Covid. I had the intimate dinner with family on my actual birthday (Jan. 6th) but this one was to include my friends. Shirley outdid herself. I knew she would. It's in her genes!!! 

There were surprises for me and lots of great food, fun, music, a slideshow of my life playing on the tv. It was great and I appreciate my Dietz family so much for such a wonderful celebration.


                                                        The honoree's table! 



My family (daughter Shirley and her gang)



Some of the guests. 


   I'm about to dive into the 'goodies'. 



Grandson Kenny and wife Bethany provided this 'spread'. It was sooo good and looked so pretty.


Granddaughter Brittany did the fruit tray. I don't think I've ever seen one more beautiful or more tasty.



Shirley calling bingo. She replaced the numbers on bingo cards with facts about my life. That was a hoot. 



My request.... a German Chocolate texas-sized cupcake!



12 comments:

  1. Looks like it was a great party! Congratulations on your 90th. Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a wonderful celebration, Latane! Happy Birthday Again!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a spread! And you looked pretty too! I'm glad you had your party! Jan 6 is also my grandma's birthday. She would have been 120! She did make it to 94.
    andrea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Latane! This was a wonderful party. Your family did a great job. I'd say they are quite fond of you. :) And you looked beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My goodness! What a beautiful celebration for a beautiful woman! Your family did an excellent job celebrating you! Happy and Blessed birthday, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww how nice for you! Looks like quite the party!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, your family knows how to celebrate! Everything looks like a magazine spread, so perfect and looks so yummy! Keep the celebrations up and love when you share with us. Happy 90th Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh Latane, how wonderful was that? Look at all that food and the decorations were just super. Shirley had a great idea for you all to play Bingo with the facts of your life:) I'm so glad you had a 2nd get-together celebration since Shirley's family had to miss the first celebration.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fabulous spread for a fabulous lady!
    Congratulations once more on reaching such n awesome number Latane.
    Hugs, Mary

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great celebration! Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello, I am so glad you got to have your big birthday celebration, it looked splendid. I do admire the veggie, meat & cheese selection & the huge cake. I think you look lovely in your polka dot dress. I would never guess you were 90. In fact I realise you’re a year younger than my dear mother. Best wishes, lynne xxx U.K.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit, your comment and your friendship. You have just made my day.