Saturday, December 30, 2023

We Need A Christmas Do-over!!

 Of all the cotton-picking things to have happen! We all were sick for Christmas. There's something going around that could have stayed away from here for all I cared. 


Stuffy head, runny nose, coughing, feeling like crap! We did go to Shirley's for Christmas day (they were sick, too, so I guess we didn't infect each other). Then, Michael and I spent the next 5 days lying around, staring at these four walls, not feeling well enough to do a blasted thing. And, let me tell you, if you aren't used to have anyone around, being sick just makes it that much worse. 

              

We finally felt well enough yesterday to go out for some lunch. I think if we hadn't, we might have just strangled each other. haha. Even the dog was going nuts. 

I told Michael that it really is Dec 15th and that we'd get to celebrate Christmas in a few days. It was one of the most ****** Christmas ever. We'd like a do-over.

Now, we have to make sure we all stay well....

A big event is coming up.... more on that later!! 

7 comments:

  1. I am so sorry! I have heard others say the same. Prayers for you both to feel better for the New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry you got sick over the holiday! There seems to be so much bad stuff going around now! Hope you bounce back fast and feel great again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How unfortunate that you and many of your dear ones were sick for Christmas.
    Wishing you health and happiness in the new year 💗

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dear what a time of it you had, how awful. Hope you'll be feeling a lot better now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh nooo...Sorry you two were so ill !!
    Plan the do-over! And take pictures! lol
    hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Latane, I caught whatever you and Michael have too. It's been two weeks of awfulness but only have a cough now. I hope you and Michael recover quickly.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit, your comment and your friendship. You have just made my day.