Friday, December 2, 2022

And the World Go Round and Round

             My hair needs trimming - bad!

Had an appointment this morning and had to cancel it. Vertigo is being a pain in the butt! I hate it. Even though my episode was night before last I didn't feel comfortable enough driving to get me to the hair dressers this morning. That sucks! 

I even thought... is this the time where I give up driving. I am increasingly nervous about getting behind the wheel. And, that sucks, as well. It's awful thinking about giving up independence, having to rely on others for basic things like getting your hair cut, for gosh sakes.

       I guess you can tell I am in a TWIT this morning... 

 It'll pass I am sure... the Twit I mean. Not so sure about the condition. 

Some time back I did a scrapbook page about BALANCE!! 

        Thought it was a good time to share it. 



P. S. Just found out that the beauty shop here at the Commons will be reopening the first of the year. 
Just when I needed it so badly. I can just ride the elevator down one floor, walk a few steps and I can get my hair done! Hallelujah. 



Merry Christmas 



7 comments:

  1. Vertigo is a pain. Totally agree. Hope that you don't have to wait until January to get the hair cut, though it is great when services are provided in house. I was very excited to see my local hair salon has reopened. My hairdresser's business went under because of that which shall not be named. She sold the business. Take care and feel better asap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Getting my hair done just always makes me feel better! I hope you are able to get your appointment rescheduled soon, but good call on waiting. Have a nice, cozy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear about the vertigo. I too would be worried about driving with that. Just had my haircut and highlighted today. Feels good. Hope you can do the same soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My hair looks good for the first 4-6 weeks then all of a sudden, it gets unruly and every day is a bad hair day. I have thick hair and it’s curly. Seems the older I get the more unruly my hair gets.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Latane! I'm sorry to hear about your vertigo. I think it's really something that you've been able to drive yourself to places all this time. That'll be so nice and convenient to have the beauty shop open in your building.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so sorry about the vertigo, Latane. I have a cousin who is has it and it is terrible for her and comes on unexpectedly.
    How wonderful that you will have a hair salon a few steps away. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  7. Praise God about the beauty shop! He knows our needs before we even ask. I'm sorry about the vertigo. I think being dizzy/lightheaded is one of the worst feelings. I've had my share of dizzy spells over the years, and I get car sick. Can't read, text or even look at the passing houses without feeling dizzy. Praying you can get control over the vertigo.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit, your comment and your friendship. You have just made my day.