Tuesday, December 13, 2022

Baby, It's Cold Outside

 Not much going on around here. Shirley's busy with her Christmas cookie orders (4000+ baked, dipped and decorated) that her customers think they have to have this time of year. I'm just staying outta her way!! 



I am slow about some things. Now, I didn't say ALL THINGS, just a few. And, catching onto the Elf on the Shelf idea I think traveled around the world before it got to me. Maybe it was because I didn't have an elf... any way.... I'm catching up. 

                                   Here's my facebook entry for today:



Elf has been out in the snow helping Santa with chores and got very cold. So, he popped down to my house to warm his butt from the flame of my candle. 



Merry Christmas


11 comments:

  1. Our kids are SO busy! I almost feel guilty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHA, Latane. Gotta love an elf with a burnt butt! Those cookies look amazing. I would be staying out of her way, too. Happy Tuesday- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your sense of humor! Shirley sure has more energy than I do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cookies looking good. I made Christmas trees and just have to ice them yet. Love sugar cookies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cookies are amazing looking! Oh, yes, you're going to have fun with your Elf.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are good looking cookies! I haven't caught on to the elf thing yet. I'm always behind the times.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The cookies are beautiful! I know that takes a lot of work, but they are so darling! Elf on the shelf is very mischievous! My daughter has always had him at her house, and the kids love him. One year, when they were little, they all cried when Christmas was over and the elf went on vacation!! Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lot of cookies Shirley has to make and decorate. If those cookies taste half as good as they look they will be delicious!! Granny M

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't know how Shirley can make those cookies look so perfect:) Such a cute Elf on the Shelf!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Delicious looking cookies. I so enjoy your blog. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The cookies look delicious and SO cute! My Granddaughter has the crazy Elf named Joy doing mischievous things around their house:) Enjoy your evening dear friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit, your comment and your friendship. You have just made my day.