Wednesday, July 29, 2026

Flip-flops

 I will be glad to get rid of this pink themed background!! I do love changing up my blog page often but usually do it on the first of the month. I am so over this pink!! Can't wait til August so I can change it!

          For today's Photo-a-day the theme is flip-flops. 

I've had lots of flip-flops, even have them on my feet as I speak!! But, to find a picture I'd taken of them! Liked to have never found one but here it finally is:


Our family went to the beach every year, for years til prices got just way too high!

I'm not a sand lover, nor a sun lover

so I'd sit on the balcony with my feet propped up on the railing listening to the ocean waves and the sound of my grandchildren and great-grands having the time of their lives. 

Good times! 


7 comments:

  1. Even though I live very close to the water I am not a beach person either. Like you, let me watch from afar. Great pic for Photo-a-day!! btw, I'm changing my blog decor on the first also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the beach in small doses, I've discovered. One day is plenty for me. And I love my flip flops. Of course, I have to have the orthopedic ones but they save my feet on my hard floors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am ready to change my background too! I am always wanting to change it! And I live near the beach, but I am not a sun lover. We go down when everyone else is heading up! Evenings at the beach are my favorite. Have a lovely afternoon, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! I love your photo!!! Love flip flops personally! I love the sound of the ocean!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not a beach lover either. I think I lived in flip flops during the summer when I was a child but every summer I'd have to get used to the rubber piece between the toes. I only wear sandals now:(

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to get a grandchild to help me change anything on my blog. Luckily 2 live right here in the house with us. I rarely wear flip-flops any more since I have in the past tripped and fallen while wearing them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with you Latane, no sitting in the sand for me, but walking along the water's edge is my preference. I wear flip-flops sparingly because of foot issues and the fact that they are trip hazards for me 😟

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit, your comment and your friendship. You have just made my day.