Tuesday, July 21, 2026

I'll Get There One Way or The Other

 


I may not have been perusing a shelf of books looking for something to read....

I may have neglected my friends, not checking their blogs.....

So I apologize...

I am so invested in this novel that I am writing that most of my energy is going into that and lordy, it's a slow go. 

But, I do worry that something will happen that I won't get it finished. WHERE IN THE WORLD DID THAT COME FROM!! but it's true. That's how committed I am to getting this thing done and published. 

At this age, I have about 6 hours a day that I have the energy to be busy then I just totally poop out.

 Yesterday I spent 5 hours working on that manuscript. I did eat... ha ha 

So, hang in there with me. I don't have but about half of it done yet... But, I will get it done. That I promise !



2 comments:

  1. Good for you! I've been working on a book of family history with lots of photos and letters. I was feeling like I really need to get this done, because you just never know.
    And I did - and it was just delivered to me a few hours ago. Now I'm on to the next book which is our geneology book.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit, your comment and your friendship. You have just made my day.