Monday, June 24, 2024

A Favorite Casserole



A couple week or so ago I made one of my favorite casseroles. After it baked I divided it up and stored the containers in my freezer. 

Well, I have had a 'go to' several times when I could think of nothing I wanted to cook.

And, it's gone!!

I thought you might like to try it,  particularly if you like ground sausage.





Have you been to your local farmer's market lately?

The veggies are ready for you to enjoy. I might love my Sausage Noodle Casserole but vegetables are sooo good and so much better for you. 












1 comment:

  1. Yum! Your sausage casserole looks delicious. I'll have to try making it... especially if it can be frozen. Thanks for posting the recipe.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit, your comment and your friendship. You have just made my day.