Tuesday, November 21, 2023

The Commons Thanksgiving

 This is Thanksgiving week here in the U. S. Lots of family get-togethers, lots of travel, too much good eating. A time to be thankful for all we have. 

Last Friday night a large number of us residents here at the Commons had our Thanksgiving dinner. Such good food. The staff furnished the turkey and gravy. The residents filled in with pot luck dishes. 

I seem to be the 'resident photographer'. At least that's the position I seem to have fallen into. Not that I mind!! Love taking pictures. Just wish I was better at it. 

The tables were all set with pretty centerpieces. 



Residents busy setting out desserts. 


as you can see we had plenty of variety.


People in the buffet line. 

We were all so thankful to have each other! 

10 comments:

  1. Hi Latane! Your Thanksgiving dinner looked delicious!! Happy Thanksgiving! Hugs, Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also the resident photographer of most everything and I usually enjoy it more than those being photographed! You did good!
    It looks like a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a fantastic feast, love all those deserts especially as I'm on a food plan that does not includes puds.. my mouth was watering just looking at them all. I think you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! That looks like a wonderful Thanksgiving, my friend! And your pictures are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's an impressive spread! Looks like a wonderful way to celebrate with your friends/neighbors.
    Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like so much fun and amazing food! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everything looked so Good! Your picture taking ability is just fine! You do a great job of it all!
    Happy Thanksgiving!
    hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Thanksgiving!
    The spread looks beautiful. I like the cheery green tableclothes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How wonderful to celebrate with so many people. Plenty of food for all.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What’s a delightful gathering Latane. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit, your comment and your friendship. You have just made my day.