Hope your morning is super. Right now it is looking fine for me, a bit cloudy with a thunderstorm this afternoon but that is what happens in the south, a thunderblunder (that's what my grandma called them) in the late afternoon.
Shirley is going to join me for a 'session' today... heck, I don't know what to call it but we have a speaker coming to Centerbrooke from Senior Services. There are people here that don't drive, their families that are supposed to be helping out aren't always available. Even though I drive I don't get out in the heavy traffic so there are times I could use some transportation. Senior Services provides that for just a donation, plus a whole bunch of other services so this is going to be very informative.
Did I tell you about my sweet little lunch out with my life coach/friend on Friday? I'd been hearing about this place called Cafe Davina that is in a huge old, old mansion downtown. They specialize in crepes and the places I go doesn't offer crepes. It's more like Southern cooking rather than French!!





.jpg)

How cute, your new little avatar! (Is that the right term?)
ReplyDeleteYour lunch at Cafe Davina looks so good. I've not had a good crepe in a long time. Sure, I could try and make one, but it's not the same. Let us know if y'all go back and find a seat under that magnolia!
That is a beautiful quilt! I tell you, that crepe sounds absolutely delicious:)
ReplyDeleteThe only place I have ever had crepes is in Dripping Springs called Crepe Crazy. Everyone there is deaf, but the service and crepes are amazing. A whole restaurant devoted to them! Your quilt is very pretty - I'm glad you gifted it, rather than have it grow old in a closet. (:
ReplyDeleteCafe Davina looks like a place I could spend a leisurely morning or afternoon in! I've always admired quilters -- I have one my great-grandmother gave my dad for his wedding. Well, I have half of one -- my sister has the other half lol.
ReplyDeleteSandra @ Dinner at Eight
We love crepes... and it's hard to find a good crepe place. We have one here we like and DH's brother and his wife always want to go there when they visit. Your crepe looks delicious!
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely setting to go for lunch and that lunch looked delicious too!
ReplyDelete