Friday, July 24, 2026

Basil in my Kitchen

 In yesterday's post I showed you my basil.  I've grown it before but didn't know what to do with it much so it just grew and then died. But, this time is different. I let chatgpt give me some suggestions and here's what I did. 

                    First I made me a cup of basil tea. 


I just steeped some basil leaves in a cup of hot water, added some honey and it was good. I'm having me another cup right now, as I type. 


Then I found a little jar to put some oil in. I didn't have one of those fancy oil dispensers to use and you just make do with what you have. Now, I have basil-garlic oil to use in various ways. I drizzled it over my bruschetta last night... oh yes, that's another thing I had never made and having all this basil inspired me to do so. 

My supper last night. 
Bruschetta


So easy and so good. 


Now for today's Photo-a-day 
The theme is Close-up


1 comment:

  1. Ooooh - I love bruschetta and now I think I need to make some.
    That's a very pretty close up.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit, your comment and your friendship. You have just made my day.