Monday, July 11, 2022

My Perfect View

 I went to the community room this morning to attend our 'church' service. Several mentioned to me that they were envious of the view I have from my apartment. It's true!! I have the best apartment in the place. Of course, that's my opinion but I think some of the other residents agree. 

I take pictures and post them on facebook, Instagram and on this blog. So, you may have seen some of these at one or all of these places before but I just wanted to share 'my view'! 



A pair of osprey live on top of the cell tower providing me with lots of fun and photos. 
And, even rainbows when least expected!


The pond is ever-changing. Sometimes I can't tell if I am looking at the trees or a reflection in the water. 


In summer there are cattails and wildflowers growing along the pond banks. 


I often grow flowers on my balcony. Sometimes I grow herbs.


Birds sit in the trees filling the air with their melodies. This little bluebird preferred a flag pole. 


This year I have mini sunflowers brightening my balcony


I get to watch the fourth of July fireworks...


and the full moon peeking through the trees.


And, when troubles begin to burden me, I have a nice quiet place to sit and calm and reflect and regroup.

8 comments:

  1. Your window on the world is very pleasant. It helps that you take such nice pictures, too. So restorative to have a quiet place..."far from the rapid pace where strength and courage find me."

    ReplyDelete
  2. You certainly do have a beautiful view. The rainbow is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you sure do have a nice view. That really helps ones mind and soul - to be able to sit and watch wildlife, trees and plants growing. A great de-stressor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I agree that you have the best views. I really enjoyed seeing what you see.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like a view that continually changes with the weather or the seasons or the wildlife. You also have the perfect antidote to feeling low with that bench with a view.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice to have such a lovely spot to look out on.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Agreed that you do have some wonderful views, Latane, as we do in NH from out apt with the Nashua River. Thanks for sharing your views.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Indeed, you have a gorgeous view from your appartment. It must be wonderful to see this every day and in different weather and seasons. I would love it and I understand that you like to take pictures and share them. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit, your comment and your friendship. You have just made my day.