Sunday, June 5, 2022

Quilt Barns and Log Cabins!

I love the fact that we travel through the area where people display 'wooden' quilt squares on their barns. The Appalachian Quilt Trail goes from the Cumberland Gap to the Smoky Mountains.  

Although we seldom get off the beaten path to search them out, I am able to get pictures of some as we pass by. Sorry these are not more in focus but a gal's gotta do what a gal can do!






These two I already had on file from a previous tripl



We saw a couple log cabins, too.


Have a blessed Sunday!
    

 

7 comments:

  1. Oh yes, I like the quilt barns too. We have quite a few of them around here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the quilt barns and it's nice when you have time to photograph them. I lived in a log cabin not that many years ago that looked very much like your last photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've not heard of quilt barns before so I enjoyed your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The last log cabin is charming, but seems in need of attention lest it disappear.

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's a neighbor up the road who paints those quilts. She had a show in NYC too and sold them for a quite a bit. I have wood set aside in our barn and hope to paint one someday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these photos! Thanks for taking me along on your travels.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the log cabins...

    🌸 🌺 🌸 🌺 🌸

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit, your comment and your friendship. You have just made my day.