Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Pretty Blossoms for Mother's Day

 Let's just say that sitting down to write a post is the least positive thing I can think of doing right now. 

You know what they say about writer's block! But, I will lay blame on the fact that I have been puny the last few days so my brain cells are busy at work trying to make me feel better. No time for words or phrases. 

So, I will show you some flowers that are bringing me joy today. 

First, the miniature rose in blushing pink that Shirley gave me for Mother's Day.


And, my African Violet put on it's second crop of blossoms for my Mother's Day celebration, as well.

Do you have a favorite flower?
I don't. I love them all.

6 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you've been under the weather. I assume that's what puny means.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them all as well, but I do love sunflowers and am known for my sunflowers throughout the years - all different varieties. I love African violets but haven't had much success with them in years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're spot on, I think. How is it possible to have a favorite? Your miniature rose bush is sweet. I have some purple African violets blooming right now.

    Hope that your days of feeling puny are past.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them all, as well! (ツ) from Cottage Country Ontario , ON, Canada!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would find it impossible to pick one favorite flower too, although I am partial to hydrangeas.
    I hope you will soon be feeling as good as new. In the meantime, enjoy your pretty flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty blooms, flowers make me smile! Prayers for "Feel Better" days ahead! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit, your comment and your friendship. You have just made my day.