Sunday, August 15, 2021

Great-grands and milkshakes.

 I had guests yesterday. 

                        That was sweet.

                                              Great-grandsons. 

They brought milkshakes for everyone. Strawberry for me. I'd had a tooth pulled Thursday so I couldn't use a straw yet so I just spooned it. 


These boys are getting so BIG... 

Vann is the oldest. He will be having his 11th birthday in a few days.

Look at how tall he is. 


Of course, I have loss some height in my old age! 
I am just 5' 5" now. 



Such a nice visit. Hope they'll come back again soon
Oh, and don't forget the milkshakes. (hehe) 


6 comments:

  1. Such handsome boys! It's so wonderful that they enjoy visiting with you. And bringing you a milkshake! Awesome! Enjoy your day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a treat. A visit from your great grands and a milkshake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a fun visit with your Great-Grandsons! They are growing up and getting so tall. Milkshakes are such a cool treat on a hot day. Enjoy your day dear friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They clearly love their Great Grandmother.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Milkshakes and greats! A fantastic combination.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are great photos, reminds me of the days when I used to eat ice cream with my great aunties at their house. They were partial to raspberry ripple and would send me to the deep freeze chest, where I would have to lean my whole body in (small child) and rummage around the packages to find the ice cream. I recall coming across a long thin one marked ox tail one time, never seen one since. We used to eat the ice cream out of special, little glass dishes and silver spoons shaped liked scollops. I think this is why I hanker for such things now. Am I a real grown up if I don’t have cake forks? :)

    I dress in 40/50’s style, although I was a child in the 80’s. Thinking about it my great aunties influenced me a lot.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit, your comment and your friendship. You have just made my day.