Wednesday, October 25, 2023

Hot Peppers and Lovely Flowers

 My son is quite the gardener.. plus a lot of other things. We took a stroll out to his square foot garden and I was amazed to see a healthy crop of peppers still there even though it is late October. 





The weather has been gorgeous this week... been nice just for me, I am thinking. But, next week. Look out. We'll even have some frost perhaps and those peppers will have to come inside. 

And, if it does frost all these beautiful flowers will be gone. Well, that's just life's cycle, is it not?






I told you my son had a lot of talent. 
Just kidding.
He did get these peppers to stack but as soon as the picture was taken they fell over. 




12 comments:

  1. Clever son growing the peppers, they'll grow here in UK but in a green house. And the beauty of flowers is that they'll flower again next year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am just back from a long girls weekend!! the flowers are really gorgeous as are the wonderful pickings from your sons garden. i love the header picture for your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous flowers still in bloom with November round the corner. I imagine those peppers are very tasty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are lovely! Our flowers are so done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terrific looking peppers and beautiful blooms.
    We've already had a couple of frosts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love his pepper stack!
    His garden looks really good in October!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely garden. Didn't you write some time ago that he was thinking of moving closer to you?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful flowers and OH My...those peppers look good. Now I want to go buy some and get creative. GM

    ReplyDelete
  9. That last shot is very artsy. Love it, as I do all those pretty flowers. It is so nice to see all this color and those peppers are perfect. Yes your son has a lot of talent 😊

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love his yard and garden! I'm sure the produce tastes much better than what we get at the store. Thanks for sharing the pictures and hope you're having a fun visit!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's great for getting peppers this late. I brought some hot peppers in, but they are the last plants to be pulled from my garden.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good-looking garden goods! The last picture made me smile.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit, your comment and your friendship. You have just made my day.