Sunday, October 15, 2023

Footprints in a Parking Lot

 Do you ever stop to think about footprints?

We certainly leave our footprints on life, what we do, what we say, how we conduct ourselves. Long after we are gone people maybe will remember a footprint or two we left behind. 

I am not getting philosophical ... I was just scanning through some pictures and ran across this one that I took some years back while driving through an old parking lot. 

This person not only left his footprint... he left his shoe. 



5 comments:

  1. Hi Latane~ I also like to think about footprints. I often wonder, when I am deep in a remote forest, whether or not the footprints I am leaving are perhaps the first ones there. But I have had many, many footprints left on my heart... good and bad. I hope all of mine are good! Interesting photo, I wonder how many steps that old boot has walked? Have a blessed Sunday. Hugs, Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Footprints and how or what we leave with ours is a good thing to think on.
    When I see something like a shoe left somewhere, I always wonder what the story is behind it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen shoes along the road...or even in the middle of an intersection and often wonder, how does that happen? If I dropped my shoe, wouldn't I go back for it? I dunno. But interesting picture for sure. Lots of things to ponder from one photo:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I once asked my DH to stop in the middle of a street so I could pick up a large men's work boot because I wanted to plant succulents in it. He did stop. I was able to quickly jump out and pick it up and the succulents that I planted in it did very well. GM

    ReplyDelete
  5. What you wrote about leaving footprints is so very true, Latane. But, why folks leave shoes has always been a mystery to me.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit, your comment and your friendship. You have just made my day.