Tuesday, July 4, 2023

SURPRISE!


               You can tell when I get bored!!

I start doing all sorts of silly things... but I hope this one is not silly but will be of some enjoyment to others.

                                     Yep, I started a new blog. Lordy help me.... haha.

I love flowers and have tons of pictures of flowers. I took most of them. So, I'm sitting around here bored. All by my lonesome! 

                                                   Then it hits me... I need another blog! 

Please check it out, follow me if you'd like, leave a comment and come back to visit me often... so I won't die of boredom. 😁

Here's the link...The Joy of Flowers



I'll also follow it myself so it will be on my blog list on Accidently Aging. That way you can click there or on here. 

6 comments:

  1. Another blog is a great idea for any of your flower photos. I've popped over and left a comment. GM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just realized that because google insists I'm anonymous you won't know who your first follower is. I do wish that could be fixed. GM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Got it! Glad you got bored, as your other blog is very nice! andrea

    p.s...I'm only able to comment on blogs if I take my computer off of my "strict" settings (privacy settings) and move it to "balanced". (I'm sure each browser uses different names for the tiers of privacy that you can set the computer at). This only happened in the past year for blogger for me. So I lower my privacy settings to comment and then move them back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll for sure check out your new blog of flower photos:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the happy frog, made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Followed and put on my blogroll!
    hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit, your comment and your friendship. You have just made my day.