Saturday, December 4, 2021

Fall In New York.

 I could not believe my eyes when I arrived in Rye, N.Y. on the 19th.  I was so happy to see my family and an added plus was this... It being farther north from where I live, I figured Fall would be gone but it was still there to greet me. Even though it is now two weeks since then, I want to share the beauty that Fall is in the Northeast. 



Everything was golden! This is one of the first sights I had of New York Fall. 


A tree at the corner of their house! 


A touch of red at the Westchester Country Club. 

                                       An array of colors behind someone's pretty white fence. 


                                                A splash of orange amid the greens and yellows. 


This beautiful home had an equally beautiful yard ... all decorated with red trees. 


A golden leaf floats through the air! 

Too soon all of the Fall colors will be gone but they were still there when I got on a plane to head home on the 2nd of December. 

I hope you enjoyed the Fall colors as much as I did. 
Being with my family in New York after a two years absence was extra special but it was good to get back home. 

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful, lingering colors. So glad that you enjoyed a nice visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really did see some beautiful color! How nice to have photos from a fun trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. For a moment I thought you'd fallen, from the title! Whew. Lovely leaves! OUrs are frozen under some snow!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit, your comment and your friendship. You have just made my day.