Saturday, December 18, 2021

"CHRISTMAS IS COMING"

                                                   Christmas is just a week away. 

                                                            Can You Believe it?

                           I've tried to get in the Holiday spirit, really I have but it's tough. 

                                                                    What is it?

                                                                         Age?

                                                  Not believing in Santa anymore?

Oh, I get it... it's too warm. Temps in the 70s. That's not Christmas time. But, I do have hopes. We are supposed to get a cold front ... snow, maybe. Probably not.

It has helped that my one and only son is here now. Drove up from Alabama, he and his sweet little dog, Sadie. So, there's some life now in this apartment. Counting down the days til Santa gets here, how about you? 


8 comments:

  1. Well, the arrival of your handsome son, and sweet little Sadie, just have to be the best Christmas presents you could receive Latane! Really no need to wait for Santa!

    Yes, the south has been too warm for December - but cooler weather on the way. We have had 5 mins. of rain this dreary Sat. morning, more to come later though.
    We have dinner out tonight with family members, and an Open House/Christmas party tomorrow at friends' home in the country. . . . . then a few days left to finish up some baking for Christmas Eve/Day.
    Have a lovely time - and all the best for 2022.
    Hugs - Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm beginning to feel more Christmassy as the days pass. Today it poured rain all morning, but this afternoon, when we took the three older grands out for a bit, the rain cleared and the blue sky shone.
    How great to have your son and his dog with you over Christmas. That will make it special for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am having trouble this year. It doesn't feel like Christmas to me and I am trying really hard to get in the spirit. I am missing my 3 siblings and my heart just hurts. Enjoy having your Son with you, I know that will make happy days ahead! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are hunkering down here. The kids will be busy. Happy your son is there!
    (ツ) from Cottage Country Ontario , ON, Canada!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay that your son has arrived for Christmas week! Quite a number of us are having a wee bit of trouble with the Christmas cheer. Perhaps we need a different filter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bet your son and Sadie arriving brought a smile to your face! We had one Christmas yesterday before our youngest daughter and son-in-law go back east to spend Christmas with his parents. Then we'll have another one on Christmas day with our other two daughters and granddaughter. But I'm still buying gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so glad your son is there with you. Merry Christmas to you and your family. Hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad Michael has been there! Glad you had an awesome Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit, your comment and your friendship. You have just made my day.