Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Dreams of Christmas

 Just one last post about my trip to New York and then I promise I will move on to something more current! 

There is a wonderful flower shop, turned Christmas shop, in Bedford, New York and my daughter and I took off for the fairly short drive to investigate. She had Christmas music playing on her Sirius and it began to spit snow and we were singing along to all the carols and just having a grand ole time.

The shop (and I swear, I can not remember the name... that goes with not paying attention/ getting old... something) but you could barely walk through the aisles there was so much Christmasy stuff displayed. I SO could have bought something to bring home... maybe a bunch of stuff... but I was traveling by air and had my suitcases full. 

Susan and I were snapping pictures here and there and even taking video. I just want to share some of the holiday beauty with you. 










and then we walked outside to the 'tree lot' and discovered a wreath she wanted.


It was such a fun day! 

Miss my baby girl! 





9 comments:

  1. What a fun place to walk through. You and your daughter are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That shop was great. Your daughter resembles you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This place is like magic. What a wonderful visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a fun store, your store beat my store, hands down!! i don't usually buy anything anymore, i have way too much STUFF!!

    two really beautiful ladies, you look great latane, nice to have mother/daughter time!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful store. Can you imagine having to decorate all those trees? Whew! You and your daughter look to be having such a fun time together. I hope you aren't missing her too much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All my life I've never seen anything that works as fast as the Dr.Okosodo spell. I am from New Jersey and my name is Angela after contacting Dr.Okosodo so I started to believe the saying that every coin has two sides. When my lover abandoned me, he swore never to return to me, but thank God, through Dr. Okosodo's help, I have my lover back to me within 48 hours and I also want other people who are with the heart. party get in touch with Dr. Okosodo through these details below which are via email: ( Drokosodo647@gmail.com ) or via ( Whatsapp at +2349050443678 ), then you can see the wonders of Dr.Okosodo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit, your comment and your friendship. You have just made my day.