Thursday, September 23, 2021

Autumn is Here! Hurrah!

 


Autumn rolled in yesterday and I wasn't even aware. But, I really enjoyed the cooler weather.
There was a nice breeze blowing so I got my stuff and headed to the balcony.
Isn't it funny that we can't function without stuff

I had my journal to write in, a crossword book to do, some sweet tea and my phone of course!! 

My kids think they have to know that I am alright and if they call and I don't answer you'd think that I'd been kidnapped! 

So, I settled down in my chair, my tea at my elbow and started writing in my journal. 

Drop, drip, drop, drip.

Dang, if it isn't raining.

Well, so much for my fun in the sun. So, I picked my stuff back up and went back inside but I really did enjoy those few minutes in that cool breeze, 
a hint of autumn in the air. 

4 comments:

  1. Cheers to "stuff" that keeps us entertained and entertaining.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are in a big rainstorm. I miss sitting on the deck! It's been three days now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i adore fall, i always call it autumn because i always think that sounds prettier!! the wind has picked up here today and we are exception a storm, i can't wait!! whenever i go outside, i bring a lot of stuff too and i have to have my knitting!!

    it's kinda' nice that your kids worry about you!!

    in response to your comment on my blog: you have to be very careful as you approach the area. we were looking for signs for the tappan zee bridge, not knowing of the name change. the road work there is all done and things are a little confusing, it was our first time!! there is a pedestrian walk way on the bridge now, the view is beautiful and there were a lot of people using the walkway!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love stuff. We all need some of it. My kids are the same way about me. It's good to know that we are loved. Enjoy your day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit, your comment and your friendship. You have just made my day.