Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Autumn Decor

 


I had a spurt of energy over the weekend. 
Worked more than I should have  but I got a lot done.

I hung my autumn wreath on my front door. 



I wanted the entry corner to look fallish and welcoming. 


And, I removed my dining table centerpiece and did an autumn table setting for display. It makes me feel like company is coming!! 


Guess I am finished with this. 
But, come Dec. 1st, it will all be packed away and the Christmas stuff will come out of hiding. 

Have a great week, y'all. 

6 comments:

  1. all so pretty...i have done a little decorating but nothing like i use to. i would like to get 2 mums!!

    your wreath is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like all your fall decorations, so festive and your table setting is lovely. Makes me want to start mine. Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just lovely! I don't think I have an Autumn wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks great! I think company is coming. ☺️

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything looks so nice. Your wreath looks so nice on the door. Enjoy your day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! I MUST get up in the attic and get some Fall decorations out! Love the table setting and that wreath if gorgeous! Enjoy your day dear friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit, your comment and your friendship. You have just made my day.