Friday, May 21, 2021

Birds of a Feather Stick Together

 I'm home again after being at my son's for three weeks. Being in my own bed was so comforting and also unsettling at the same time. I got used to the surroundings at my son's, this seemed a bit odd to me. As I lay in bed, the door was in the wrong place, my bed faced west not east, and in the dead of night... where is the bathroom. I soon adjusted!! 

I enjoyed sitting on my son's patio watching the birds and listening to a lone mockingbird who kept the music going non-stop. Here are some pictures from that peaceful time.

A robin on the roof.

Mr. Mockingbird

A Chipping Sparrow that has a pigment disorder (thus the white feathers)

A Pretty Cardinal

Another Cardinal


The Mocking Bird that kept me entertained.

A Woodpecker loved the suet blocks

Ya'll have a nice day, now. 


2 comments:

  1. Welcome home...
    We have had some birds with a pigment problem as well...a Cardinal for one..Have a happy day..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit, your comment and your friendship. You have just made my day.