Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Countdown to Christmas Day 3

                                                     CHRISTMAS COUNTDOWN

                                                                  3 more to go


1. The day is early yet but I have compiled gifts for 4 girlfriends who live here at the Commons. I'll be hanging them on their doors later today.

2. I need to look my best for Christmas so at 5 I get my hair done!! Yippee!!

3. My son and I have plans for lunch. Don't know yet if we will go through a drive-through but there are restaurants that we feel comfortable in. So, maybe, just maybe we can have a meal out.

4. I am feeling less stress now, more organized. I do this every year. Panic early then the last few days it's easy-peasy. I need to work on doing the easy-peasy in the beginning and forget the stress. 


2 comments:

  1. 🎄Oh good...losing the stress is always good. You have been very industrious. 🎁

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here:) I keep my list close by and check things off, then try to relax the last few days before Christmas. We have a couple small Christmas gatherings with immediate family (taking all precautions to stay safe). Certainly different but we will hopefully get back to the way things used to be... NEXT YEAR! Enjoy your day dear friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit, your comment and your friendship. You have just made my day.