Monday, December 21, 2020

Being Alone on Christmas Eve - a poem for YouTube

 Since several of us ladies on here are widows I thought I might share a YouTube video that I made today about Christmas time through a widow's eyes. 


It's a little poem that I jotted down this morning, just something on my mind. I hope it will mean something to you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aF4iI4koJqE

And, I hope you will visit my YouTube Channel and perhaps subscribe. That would be very much appreciated.  


2 comments:

  1. Thank you dear friend, I will go take a look. Sometimes my YouTube doesn't work but I will try. It's the computer, not the operator:) There are a lot of people alone on Christmas this year especially:( Praying for all who are needing to be with their loved ones and can't. Have a blessed day, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the blessing. I am so grateful that I am not going to be alone on Christmas Day. Love to you...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit, your comment and your friendship. You have just made my day.