Tuesday, August 25, 2026

Friendship

 I just want to take a moment and express to you how much your friendship means to me and has meant over the years. 


You've been there for me time after time and I appreciate your love and care more than you know. 

I wish I could just invite you all to my apartment and we'd all just sit around and drink (whatever it is you like to drink) and talk and talk 'til the night falls and then the sun comes up. But, I don't think you all would fit in my apartment and that's a bummer. 

Having that many friends is such a blessing! 

Life is so short...

Live it filled with gladness and graditude.. I am glad that I have you and I am grateful for each of you.

Oh.... and then there's this...


He he!! 

1 comment:

  1. So blessed to have met you here in blogland and call you my friend!
    Love the meme too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit, your comment and your friendship. You have just made my day.