My train derailed!!
And, I am having a hard time putting it back on track. I have been so busy writing that dadgum book that I seldom get anything else done. At least not anything you girls would be interested in - like laundry, grocery shopping etc, etc, etc. All that fun stuff!!
I feel good about my book but it is such slow-going. And, I haven't even painted any in quite a while.
and I am rambling....
'cause I have nothing to share. I will just leave you with a few of my favorite photos. The first one is recent. During a rain storm I saw a hawk taking shelter in a nearby pine tree so naturally I grabbed my camera.
These next ones are oldies.
this one I got a kick out of... A cardinal and finch sharing some food. The cardinal looks like he's either trying to feed the finch or asking 'And, just what are you doing here?'
I'll stay with the bird theme...
A robin sitting on top of a scarecrow's head. I'd decorated for Halloween and that birdie thought he'd just add to my decorations.
This one I could not figure out for a bit. It's a bird flying directly toward my camera so all you see is this blob with eyes. I couldn't have staged that one if I had tried.
And, so, I will leave you with that last one. Just wanted to check in to confirm that I am still alive and kicking.
Have a great weekend!!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your visit, your comment and your friendship. You have just made my day.