Friday, July 23, 2021

What Next!!

 I've been seeing a lot of a man lately. Think maybe if this keeps up we should get married!!

                                                              Okay, I'm kidding. 

                 Seems I can't stay out of the dentist office lately. Yesterday was a real 'trip'.

My dentist determined that one of my teeth needed a root canal. So, daughter Shirley picked me up and we drove over to the endondoist. 

They took me back, did this ct type scan (I'd never had that done on teeth before) and lo and behold.

                                                        Dr. C. said they couldn't do a root canal. 

                                                                 I am going to lose that tooth.                                       


You see, my regular dentist pulled a tooth about 3 weeks ago and now I have to have another one pulled. Dang, if they keep this up, I am not going to be able to chew! 

Dr. C. had quite a number of ex-rays made and so help me, they found an abcess on a back tooth. So, it will have a root canal coming up after I get that other one pulled. 

                                        Are you all keeping up with me? Got it straight? 

                                        I don't, so maybe you can help me out there!! 😏

          Hey, if the dentist and I get married maybe I can get my dental work FREE. 

 


                                                                                     

7 comments:

  1. It might be a good option. You poor thing. I am in similar circumstances.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right, it might be time to marry that dentist. I dread dental work so can empathize with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry! That was a funny post, though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I'm so sorry you have to have it pulled! Going to the dentist is never fun but maybe if he was family... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh NO! I have had ONE root canal and while not pleasant wasn't as bad as I had expected. At least we still have our own teeth, marrying the dentist, that's funny hahaha! Enjoy your day dear friend, hope it is pain-free! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've had a lot of teeth pulled the last several months..My ol Dentist retired and the new guy said that some of my teeth should have been pulled long ago..We have been nursing them along and they didn't bother me that much..I have a gum disease that prevents me from wearing dentures..That would be painful...So that's where I am..hope yours can be replaced if need be..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, no, sorry to hear about your tooth problems. I have a huge dental fear but I make myself go. I just went for a cleaning last week. Someday I will lose a tooth (it's a retained baby tooth) and I dread having a missing tooth but I also dread going through having it replaced.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit, your comment and your friendship. You have just made my day.