Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Are You A Worry-wart?

                                                         Are you a worry-wart?

Some folks are just born that way, others let it become a way of life. They just don't seem to be happy unless they are worrying about something.

                                                       Live is too short for that!

Worrying seldom solves problems. It causes us to lose sleep, have stress, saps our energy. For What?

                                          Each day is a day you'll never have again.

                                                         Make the most of it. 

If you are worried about something and you have a solution.... FIX IT... and then move on. 

If you don't know how to fix it, give it to the Man upstairs. 


I was thankfully married to a man who was always happy, calm, he never seemed to worry... and he was the most content person I've ever known. He was always jovial, laughing, whistling. He was a joy to be around. He just loved LIFE.

                                    I think there's a lesson to be learned by him. 



7 comments:

  1. It is my nature to fret, but I recognize the error of my ways and fretting changes nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I try not to worry about things. I know most things are out of my control anyway and best given over. I try to enjoy every day to the fullest. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your husband had the same disposition as mine does. Nothing bothers him, he's always happy, people adore him. I've learned that lesson about a bad attitude. It really does make a difference! In my life and in those around me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I nod my head in agreement with everything you said and then... I go back to worrying. I guess it's my nature especially if it comes to medical issues and my family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I try really hard NOT to worry, but... I do worry! When I find myself worrying, I pray! It sure helps me. Enjoy your day dear friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm conscious of the anxiety that sometimes overtakes me. I breathe, apply solutions where possible and trust that this will pass. Worry is like rocking in a rocking chair. It gives you something to do but it doesn't get you anywhere. Some days are diamond; some days, not so much.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I try not to worry excessively. Sometimes it's hard! But I know people who are doom and gloom allllll the time, so I definitely avoid being that way.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit, your comment and your friendship. You have just made my day.