Wednesday, March 17, 2021

St. Patrick's Day

 


'tis a wee bit of an Irish wish for ye t'day. 

In 1996 my oldest daughter, Marie and I flew to Ireland where we joined a bus trip, touring the Irish countryside and the cities, as well.

It was a grand time. Once in a lifetime... and one I will never forget. 

I just thought I'd share some of our photos from that trip.


Our trip riding in a jarvey.

Peat bogs are spongy.. here I am bouncing
up and down on a peat bog.





Cliffs of Moher. Beautiful Irish lad playing hauntingly beautiful melodies

Here's wishing a Happy St. Patrick's day to all who are Irish and all those who wish they were! 


4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful memory! My kids are of Irish descent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a fabulous trip! Such wonderful memories. Irish music always makes me want to dance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a nice trip! I will enjoy a visit thru your pictures! What a grand time indeed! Enjoy your day dear friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It must have been a wonderful trip! I have a wee bit of Ireland in my blood. BTW, we have fallen in love with a singer from Ireland lately. His name is Daniel O'Donnell and he has lots of songs and programs on Youtube. He puts on a good show!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit, your comment and your friendship. You have just made my day.