Thursday, July 30, 2020

Sausage Noodles For Supper

I made me a sausage noodle casserole the other night. It really was good. As good as when I used to make them when my kiddies were growing up. Now, they have grown kids and grandkids growing up. Well, I guess a good recipe will stand the test of time. At least in my house! 

I didn't have anyone to share it with so I divided it up into small containers and put them in the freezer. I do believe there is still one left.... (big grin)  Guess what I'm having for supper tonight!!! 



and just in case any of you want to try it....



I found out that you can still use the old version of blogger - at least for now - just tell it you don't want to switch!! 

I didn't sleep well last night. This is how my brain looks today.                                                            FOGGY



                        Take care. Stay cool. Hugs to you all

3 comments:

  1. That looks good and I am tired of the same meals all the time. I always freeze left overs for a quick meal later also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM! I need to try this for sure! I understand foggy brain when sleep deprived... catch a nap today. It happens to me often! Enjoy your day dear friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your sausage and noodles sound good. I'm not a big lover of sausage except in seasoning (like in red beans), but Central Market makes a sausage and noodles casserole (they call it Cowboy casserole) that is very good. It is very well seasoned and has lots of cheddar cheese in it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit, your comment and your friendship. You have just made my day.