Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Where The Crawdads Sing

I have read a LOT in my lifetime. I have always loved to pick up a book and lose myself in it's pages. Well, most of them. There were a few... ha ha.

So, I could not put this book down until I had read the last page! I kid you not. 

Just want to let you know... if you haven't read it, please do. 

                                             And, no, I am not Delia Owen's agent. 😇
                      nor will I get any monetary benefits from pushing sales. 

                             She's doing quite well all by herself, thank you.



If you have read it, please leave me a comment about what you thought. 


10 comments:

  1. I read it too and found it gripping. Though I have to admit I got to the point where I just needed to find out how it ended so flipped to the end and read it. My one problem was her lack of knowledge of geography. Asheville is not a close by big city. Also a 6 year old child would not be allowed to live on her own for that long. But it was fiction.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The opening chapter blew me away. So beautifully written. It was a compelling story and I don’t want to give anything away but I did not like the ending.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Cynthia, it was a compelling story, beautifully written but in my opinion the unexpected ending was "the cherry on the cake". I love it when I'm completely surprised by a book's ending.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I haven't read this book but you and the others have made me want to read it. Have a blessed day and thanks for the review. HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No, haven't read yet, but hear it is a good one! Will add to my ever growing list - so many books, so little time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have not read this book but will find it and give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have not read it, but I am adding it to my list
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't read the book either, but I'll take a look at it. You have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I read it and enjoyed it a lot for the most part but really, really did not like the ending.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I too read it... and although I did read it to the end, I found it interesting, but not such an enjoyable read.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit, your comment and your friendship. You have just made my day.