Monday, June 29, 2020

Signs of Summer

                                                          Summertime is here!

                                                         Temps near 90 today.

 This morning I did go down to the courtyard for our Day after Sunday church service.

                       There was a nice breeze blowing most of the time. That helped a lot. 

                                                       What did you do today?

                           Staying inside, I bet. That's pretty much the norm around here now.

I thought I'd leave you with a page out of my scrapbook journal depicting Summer. 


6 comments:

  1. Had to stay inside much of the day after my morning knitying in the breeze..90 degrees and a local wildfire that is now under control that made the air quality awful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet page from your journal. It is about 65 here recently, I would like 75. Stay cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful page! It is nice this morning but too hot in the afternoon to be outside! Enjoy your day dear friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our mornings are tolerated but afternoon and evenings are almost too hot and humid to be outside - so I dont go out if not necessary.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Delightful picture of summer. After a heatwave last week it is now cloudy and wet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I took my mail to the post office yesterday and made a quick trip to the grocery. There was no line when I walked by and picked up a few things I've had trouble finding. We had heavy rain late morning today, but still got out for a walk in the park with a friend. So pleased to walk over two miles. It may get too hot as July goes on to get out in the afternoons. Take care!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit, your comment and your friendship. You have just made my day.