Friday, April 14, 2023

A big surprise

 With the help of other family members I surprised my dau Susan on Wed. My grandson and his sweetheart drove from Rye N Y..a 6 hour drive...down to pick me up in Virginia. Turned around and headed to Rye.                                                                                                                 The shock Susan expressed... and the tears when she opened the door and saw me...was worth the trip and then some.                                                                                                                                        Having a great time but finding doing a blog on my phone is near impossible for me. So..till I get home...hang in there



13 comments:

  1. Wonderful!! Enjoy! Hope to hear from you soon! Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are having a great time with family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so fun! Can't wait to hear all about it. Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh Latane, What a great surprise for Susan and what a wonderful grandson:) Enjoy every moment of your visit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Was it Susan's birthday or just a special surprise? Enjoy your stay.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely surprise for your daughter. Can't wait to hear all about your visit.
    Granny Marigold

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a surprise! Have a great time visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a wonderful surprise. ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a nice surprise trip and family visit and we will look forward to reading about everything on your return, Latane. And, you are so right about the difficulties of trying to post when using a phone

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww, that's an amazing surprise! I can't wait to hear about it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this surprise you gave your daughter Latane, and how sweet of your grandson and his sweetheart to pick you up. Loved the special photo also.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit, your comment and your friendship. You have just made my day.