Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Not A Scaredy Cat.

                                                                   I DID IT....

                                                👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

Not such a scaredy cat after all. All that worry... piece of cake! 

Not that I didn't get a wee bit nervous when, as we were loading, a guy comes to the attendant up front and says, "There's smoke coming from underneath my seat." HELLO....

She didn't even turn around, just muttered back to him that it was the condensation from the air vent! Well, okay, if she says so but I did wonder in the back of my mind. Suppose, just suppose it really was smoke. But, by the time we departed the gate and I still couldn't smell smoke I thought OKAY... 
She got it right!

We had a great flight up. 

LaGuardia is a nightmare and even more so now that they have the whole place torn up and rebuilding it. Oh my gosh. But, I got off the plane, hopped into my wheelchair and felt like a queen as I was pushed through all those people and past all those gates etc. Shirley was tagging along. I felt sorry for her and offered to let her sit in my lap. 😀 Boy, the PUSHER would have loved that! And, then there we were, curbside and my other daughter, Susan was waiting with her car. 

I have a ton of stuff to share! It was such a fun trip and visit. So, I will break it all down into several posts over the coming days. 

Here's something to peak your interest.....

So, come back, y'all. Have a great day and find some fun to get in to. 


7 comments:

  1. Glad all went well and you seem to have a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad the flight went well. You are braver than I. Planes scare me and that "smoke" would have done me in. Be interested to hear the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pic! Glad it all went well. I think I would have liked the flight attendant to have at least gone and checked out the smoke?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well hi there. I am stopping by to say thank you for visiting my blog. I wanna fly somewhere too❤️ Have a blessed day and thanks for sharing that cute photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad it all went well and can't wait to hear more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what a cute photo! I'm glad things went well on your trip there!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit, your comment and your friendship. You have just made my day.