Thursday, October 17, 2019

Do You Read?


I love to read. I guess it all started when I had to go to the library after school and wait for my aunt to pick me up. Mom was still at work when school let out! So,  I'd read and read and check books out. 

Later on I read to my children and I love reading aloud to others. 



Have you read "Who Will Cry When You Die?"

I have to admit that title really caught my eye. I never thought about who would miss me or if they would even. (grin)

And, the book ended up not about dying, for gosh sakes. But, LIVING!



I ordered the book. The life lessons are short, a page or a little more. Easy to pick up when you just have a minute and need a little inspiration. I sort of joined the Robin Sharma fan club but he doesn't know it. He has a lot of followers all over the world. I don't think I made it to his list of favorite followers.

But, he has influenced my life and for that, I am grateful. 


11 comments:

  1. This post is just right for Thankful Thursday at It's a Small Town Life.
    If you have trouble linking up, I can help with that
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, sounds like a great book. I will add it to my TBR list. Thanks for sharing. Wishing you a great day and weekend ahead! I appreciate your visit and comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That book sounds like one I will look up and read. Do I like to read? Reading is my middle name, ha ha. I loved visiting the library as a child, my mom was a librarian and I am a librarian and I have had two books published. Yep, I love to read.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reading for learning something I don't know yet, I like most. My grad. school has ruined me forever for novels. I don't finish them anymore, because skim instead of read, and once I've figured out the plot, I don't take the time to read the rest! But there is a book in my post this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll look for this book! I love to read too and always have at least 2 books going at the same time! Enjoy your afternoon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love to read. My Mom use to read to us every night and I couldn't wait to do it myself. It has been a lifelong pleasure.
    I will check my library to see if they have that book.

    ReplyDelete
  7. First of all, thank you, sweet lady for stopping by my blog for a "chat." I did leave a reply to your comment if you care to look back at it:) Of course, since you read my last post you know I do love to read! In fact, reading was such a joy as well as an escape for me when I was growing up. I have not heard of this author you mentioned nor this book, but I definitely plan to look into both of them. Like you, the title really caught my attention!!! Hope you will come back to my blog again sometimes...and now I'm off to read more of yours:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the recommendation. It looks good and I just ordered it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's always nice to learn of a new book that someone has loved and found meaningful. Thanks for the recommendation.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This sounds like a great book and I have jotted down the title. I need a new book! Thanks for linking up today, it's good to see you :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I too love to read... and usually have several books going at once... usually some paperback and some kindle. I have your book "Springtime in Magnolia" on my reading list and hope to get to it soon. When I do, I will be sure to write a review.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit, your comment and your friendship. You have just made my day.