Monday, October 21, 2019

It's DURN DAY

                                                                     Well, Durn!!

I've been sick for a week, coughing my fool head off. I usually get broncitus every year about this time and it got me again!!

But, I went to the dr. today and I should be kicking higher than a frisky mule in a day or two.

The DURN is this....

I had paid to go on a church trip today to Charlottesville to Carter Mt. Apple Orchard and we were also going to tour a cheese factory and have lunch....

And, I couldn't go. Did the same thing a couple years ago, an October trip to the apple orchard and I got sick and couldn't go.

                                               I guess somebody is enjoying my trip money!

Although I couldn't go today, I did go with family 8 years ago and I want to share some pictures with you. You will see why it's DURN DAY for me. I really wanted to go.







7 comments:

  1. How disappointing you couldn't go, it looks idyllic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a disappointment!
    Hope you are feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry you missed you trip but glad to hear you'll be on the mend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry you missed the trip. I hope you'll have another change to experience fall there soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seems all the good trips are in Oct and so is that bronchitis bug. Hope you are truly kicking higher that a frisky mule soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. DURN it! I can see why you wanted to go - looks like a fabulous place. Especially like the second photo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well DURN! I have not felt well lately and just been staying in. Sorry you missed the trip again but love the pictures from 8 years ago. Have a blessed day dear friend and hope you feel better, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit, your comment and your friendship. You have just made my day.